Friday, February 20, 2015

XOXO, Gossip Girl



PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: On the 20th of February 2015, I completed the entire series of Gossip Girl- after 4 years. *insert applause here* The final episode had me like:


I'm bad with goodbyes. I'm bad with endings. I hate them...because I hate when things are final. It makes me feel stuck & uncomfortable. And I'm just strongly against it.. it's fine, I've accepted it. Therefore, I prolong endings as much as I possible can.  It applies to many aspects of my life, but it's most abundantly noticed with books & tv series. That's why this accomplishment gets it's own Blog post. So here's to Serena Van Der Woodsen and her endlessly flawless hair, body, and wardrobe. Here's to Blair Waldorf and her brilliant scheming, headbands, and perfected pout. Here's to Dan Humphrey's and his ability to make it to the top and his curls because i'd love to run my hands through because it looks kind of like a cute puppy (was that weird? rude? idk). Here's to Nate Archibald for being fun to look at- I wish I could ask for him for my birthday oh and for being in the top 10 most attractive guys I've ever seen. Here's to Chuck Bass for being Chuck Bass. Well done. Well done. You will all forever have a place in my heart & i'll probably restart the series over sometime soon because #withdrawls.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl AKA Bailey AKA _________ (You don't realize how bad I want to spoil that for all of you out there like my best friend spoiled for me while I was still on season 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment