Friday, January 2, 2015

Obligatory 2014 Life Reflection





Adventures:
+Park City Film Festival
+Cabin trips
+Went on my first cruise to Mexico
+Mona Lake Swing
+One Republic Concert
+Hiked Mt. Timpanogos
+Neon Trees Concert
+Waterton National Park
+Drake VS Lil Wayne Concert

Life Events:
+Completed 3 semesters of college
+Learned how to rap 3 songs
+I was a bridesmaid at my bff Mal's wedding
+Experienced Bikram Yoga
+Breathed the same air as Harry Styles in Park City
+Had 6 of my closest friends leave to go serve missions
+I was a bridesmaid at my bff Whit & cousins wedding
+Completed a 2 week Clinical for PTA school
+Took the last school final I will ever have to take in my existance

Got Addicted:
+Sodalicious
+1989
+Road trips
+Iggy
+Cheetah print
+Naps
+Institute

Things I learned about myself:
+Adventures & Spontaneity make me the happiest
+I can accomplish so much more than I think I can
+Literally so scared of heights I can't even
+Organizing is so therapeutic to me.
+I actually really do have the desire to get married and make babies
+I am better at twerking on the ground than I am on the wall
+IKEA and Tai Pan get me PUMPED

Favorites:
+August
+Missionary letters
+Classmates- that word is seriously so ugly so i'll call them my homies
+Video snippets from the summer
+Apt. 37 (Pillow talk, Smith runs, parties, Harry Styles pranks, broom ball, adventures, snapchats, naps)
+Neurology
+Vampire Diaries
+Rooftop concerts

Moments:
+Decided school was too hard so I contemplated stripping but realized I have an ugly scar on my upper leg(it's actually my butt but I was trying to be more classy..also, I wasn't serious about really being a stripper..)
+Offered myself up in church by saying "I'll be graduated in May and making good money so If any of you want to wife me I can help pay for your schooling.." but it obviously didn't work?
+Literally prayed that I could be a good guesser before every test
+Put lotion on my feet before getting into bed and started climbing on at the end of my bed and slipped and landed in my laundry basket and smooshed by my dresser. Eye witness: Aubrey

Failures:
+Didn't get engaged
+Didn't get married
+Didn't get pregnant
+Didn't buy a house or a car
+Didn't kiss Harry Styles
+Didn't become more famous than the Kardashians
+Didn't get  my Hogwarts letter

Improvements made:
+Learned how to jump a car
+Learned how to cook more than just sandwichess and cereal
+Went to sleep at 10 pm for like 2 weeks in a row
+Tried to eat more vegetables (I only like like 6 vegetables so..)
+Read a book other than my textbooks
+Perspective

Places I visited:
+Arizona
+Idaho & Utah
+Catalina Island
+Ensenada Mexico
+LA
+Narnia (lol what?)
+Canada

Top Tunes:
+Steal My Girl- One Direction
+Let's Get Lost- G Eazy
+Blank Space- Taylor Swift
+Peaches- In The Valley Below
+Back To Me- All American Rejects
+Don't Go My Darlin- National Parks
+Tuesday- I love Makonnen
+Trumpets- Jason Derulo
+Four Walls- Broods
+Jealous- Nick Jonas

Life Lessons:
+Enjoy the chaos
+Take selfies
+Let yourself feel what you really feel
+Pillow talk cures everything
+Lipstick and ankle boots always


xoxo,
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. You are going to PTA school?? That is awesome. My husband and I have been therapy aids for what seems like ages. He was considering becoming one as well, but now wants to be something different... but hey, whatever. I still think therapy is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete