Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ready Set Go

 
I have such a good feeling about this year. In many different aspects of my life. Like every other college student would agree, Christmas break was SO needed. I took a complete break from everything and now I am ready to get back into things. I seriously feel so pumped. I had such a perspective change and I am just READY. I realized so many things about life and what I want from life. I think I am just ready for this year in general. I think this is going to be one of my biggest years I've had so far  which terrifies and thrills me. It will contain some really big kid decisions that I am so nervous for. Because it is my life and I am not at the point in my life where I can make whatever decision I want.  I will be applying for jobs, and deciding where to live, and have my career. WHAAAAAAT? Am I ready? Nope. Do I feel like I am old enough to be a this part of my life? Nope. But when I think about it, are we ever really ready for anything? Man. This last year literally went by so fast. I think back to all the things I accomplished with school and how these clinicals were always something to look forward to, and now they begin tomorrow.
All my life I've thought about the type of person I wanted to be. Where I wanted to go to college, what I wanted to do...and now I am living in that part of my life. I am living in that future. It is just the weirdest transition. To have limitless options right before me. Buckle down and work hard and save money for my future, become a traveling PTA to experience all different settings and make more money, go live somewhere random and fun on my own and just experience life, stay here and become steady and comfortable...So many pros and cons to each list... but when it all comes down to it, and I think what I want from life, I want to live in the moment. I don't want to plan every single thing out and try to create a perfect future in my mind. Because I've always done that and I've learned that life is meant to be unknown and that is okay. I want to choose my path and not look back. Because I can do whatever the heck I want and life has so many things to offer for me..and I just want to be happy and that is all up to me.

xoxo
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment