This past week I've felt like i've finally had time. Time to just enjoy life as it is. It has seriously been so great. Being at college I've learned to go go go. Most of my day is completely scheduled out so I can accomplish everything and centered around school. This Christmas break I decided to just completely let go of everything and give myself a real break. A me time break full of #noragrets:
+Wasting time on Pinterest-- oh Pinterest you make my typical white girl heart smile
+Taking my sweet time to get ready in the morning-- AKA not putting on a bra til after noon
+Catching up on Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, and New Girl-- I enjoy living vicariously through Elena Gilbert and being in love with Stefan.
+Spending time with my family-- I've really enjoyed just being with them. We can be so dysfunctional sometimes but honestly I just love them and nothing could ever change that.
+Cleaning-- It's oddly therapeutic when you aren't forced to do it.
+Reading blogs and books-- I've LOVED LOVED LOVED being able to do this. This part of my life probably has been set the farthest on the back burner. I'm recognizing that it is such a part of my life that I love that I am going to somehow try and bring it back into at least my weekly part of life.
+Watching movies-- I struggle with having a desire to watch movies. Probably the fact that it's hard to let myself just not do anything for 2 hours and that I am so behind on the movie world I don't know where to start
So moral of the story is that everyone should take a break from life this Christmas break. Even if it is just for a day. And really enjoy living in the moment and doing the things that you love. Even if they aren't productive or practical. Like taking an hour long bubble bath and re-evaluating your life. or watching all the Harry Potter movies. Joking, those are both extremely productive and practical things to do.
xoxo
Bailey

I am in agreeance with you. I have been rewatching all the Harry Potters and it has been absolutely wonderful, and not at all a waste of time!
ReplyDelete