Monday, December 15, 2014

3 cheers for life right now.

I've written 4 complete Blog posts and deleted them within the last hour because nothing feels right. So here are dysfunctional snippets about my life right now:

+I AM STILL IN THE RUNNING TOWARDS BECOMING AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!! And by that I mean I passed my practical exams and finals and I could not be more happy with life! I get to continue on to clinical experience and (hopefully) graduate in May! (Even though I hysterically sobbed during one of my Practical exams- like...ugly sobs- I passed! And passed my retake that if I didn't pass I would've been dismissed from my program...so it was life or death. So someone bring me cookies)/

+The other day I came home from class and realized I had eaten rotten yogurt for lunch. I cried because I can't handle things like that. And in my defense, Greek yogurt kind of tastes disgusting anyways so I thought that it was just extra gross today..nah girl. It belonged to the garbage.

+This week we pinned one of my roommates down and wrapped her up in seran wrap ( I don't know how to spell that? Is that even how you say it? I could google it but whatever). Put a bow on her, picked her up (literally) and dropped her off (literally--almost fell down the stairs in the process) at her boyfriends apartment, rang the door bell and ran away hahahaha we are the worst.

+Yesterday it snowed for like the morning and it was so cute and then it didn't stick around which is even cuter. 3 claps to UT for keeping it October weather in December.

+Remember that one time last year I tried to secretly take a picture of the most gorgeous guy id ever seen in the library and my flash went off?? I totally see him every week in the library... And I took a picture of him and succeeded this time...Okay I realize how creepy that is but it was super important.  Then I happened upon him on Instagram (probably by fate) and now after a year of one sided love I know his name. Thank you social media. +I'm still obsessed with Harry Styles. His man bun is changing mankind and impacting my life in a dramatic way and i'm a strong supporter.

+Speaking of him, a few weeks ago we took my cardboard cut out and put it in Amy's bed and  put blankets and pillows over him so he looked like a real human. It terrified her. Then we put it in her shower and at midnight I wake up to  her screaming hahaha. The next morning she had duct taped him to mine and Aubreys door frame so when we opened it BAM. He has then been found in pantries, beside beds, in closets, and currently behind our couch. Yay for pranks and Harry Styles existence.

+I hate when your pillow is uncomfortable. If a pillow isn't comfy then what is even life??

+I've decided something that is super important is being supportive of people and appreciating them for who they are. I love that we are all so different. And with that, different things are important to us. We all have things that make us happy and we want to share with people. And social media is so crazy and can be controlling and ridiculous but it can be such a good thing. You know when you are scrolling through your feed and your subconscious is like ugh she posted another selfie? ugh that is the stupidest caption ever. ugh why are they even sharing that because no one cares...  But I've decided Like, GIRL YOU POST THAT SELFIE! AND YOU SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY! AND TELL US THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY ABOUT LIFE! Own it!! Because it probably made her feel pretty...and she probably really meant what she said...and confidence is hard to have in this world. So lets support each other in a positive way on social media and be happy for accomplishments and confidence to take a selfie because we secretly all love them and want people to tell us how pretty/awesome/cool/fabulous we are. Also, is selfie in the dictionary yet? Because it should be.

+I've gotten good at being a 3rd, 5th. and 7th wheel and all but when is it my turn to have a bf?? Come out come out wherever you are! Joking I'm totally in a serious relationship with my school work and Gossip Girl.

+My bff Aubrey's emails are literally the high lights of my week. I miss her so much! She is loving Argentina and doing incredible things!!

+I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment