Sometimes I write blog posts out and get ready to submit them then hurry and press delete. Not because I don't want to say it, but because sometimes I don't know how to say exactly how I want people to feel. So I'm going to "write cold and hard about what really matters" because I have thoughts I want to share.
Think about your life, right now. Think about your situation. Think about the people you love the most. The things that make you happy. Hold on to those, but set them aside for just a moment. Now write down your sad thoughts. Push aside your walls and get down to the naked truth about what makes you sad. What breaks you. Now think about why at this exact moment and time you feel the way you feel. Whether you have good vibes right now or bad vibes. Just focus and realize why you feel the way you feel. And choose. Choose to let go of the negative and focus on the things that make you smile, or choose to build walls and make excuses as to why you can't be happy. I understand that sometimes you just can't, and that's okay-- but at least have the desire.
I believe in happiness. I believe in trial and error. I believe that we have a story and that nobody's life is perfect. I believe we all have to make a choice and choose how we want our lives to be lived. And that it is OUR lives. We can make all the excuses we want and blame everything on anyone and everyone, but at the end of the day we get to decide how we feel and how we want to feel. I think a lot of things come down to progression. It doesn't matter what life path you choose to take as long as you are happy and progressing. And not just happy, but truly happy. The kind of happy that is pure. The kind of happy that is effortless, or at least almost effortless. And not just progressing, but truly progressing. The kind of progression that happens when you are becoming the person you know you can/want to be and you know it's the right choice. If we all did that- focus on progression and happiness, I feel like life would be different. Because as long as you are striving to be better and to live out the life you WANT happiness just comes.
xoxo
Bailz
No comments:
Post a Comment