Friday, September 12, 2014

life post 9/12/14




+So I biffed it on an exercise ball in front of a boy in the gym so that was cute.

+Then I walked out drinking water and said hi to a cute boy and my mouth was full so it got all over my face and shirt so im super cute.

+Then I ran into a wall.

+And choked on corn. (OH EM GEE BAY WHY YOU SO CUTE)

+Waking up with a yummy breakfast planned in your head then walking to the kitchen and remembering it's fast Sunday is one of the worst ways to start our your day.

+ Studying is too hard. Like. NO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEART AND WHERE BLOOD GOES. IM SHALLOW AND SUPERFICIAL AND ONLY CARE ABOUT THE OUTSIDE OF THE BODY.

+Mine and Karli's conversations everyday should be a live talk show because we are hysterical.

+Oh em gee eye werkd out twyce in won dae. Y rnt eye skinnie yett?

+*turns off inappropriate rap music to pray and bless food.*

+I fell down Y mountain in the split position and cut up my knee. Sorry im more graceful than everyone else in the world. (that was 2 weeks ago but I still have cuts and bruises)

+Food Trucks <3 <3 <3

+I LOVE HAVING ROOMMATES:)

+Walked in & the roommates were playing Christmas music. It's September. So I'm moving out tomorrow because that's again every law in Merica.

+2pm: "Amy, why aren't we going to Drake vs Lil Wayne?"
2:03pm: "Let's do it."
4pm: Can't find tickets anywhere
4pm:Cry
5pm: Find and buy tickets
5:30 pm: Leave for concert
7:00pm: Concert
7:something; G Eazy comes out rapping and is too dope for life
Wait for like 2 hours and people watch/freeze and then feel bad for all the half naked girls because it's so cold and then decide not to feel bad and laugh. (was that rude that I admitted it?)
9ish: Lil Wayne & Drake make and appearance #2kewl4skool

+Best decision of our lives. It's fine. There were more drugs and alcohol congregated in once place than I've personally ever experienced but yolo because Drake is always worth it.

+When I get ready to go to sleep I plan out when I'm going to take a nap the next day. "We take the naps we think we deserve." And I deserve them all

+I'm good at napping, cuddling, & doing both at the same time so... Wife me?

xo
AyBayBay

1 comment: