Saturday, September 6, 2014

Holla to all you freshiez









Get ready for:

No sleep. Ever. Sleeping? Wait, what's that? I can't remember.

Spontaneous adventures. Like trash bag sledding, mashed potatoe/pudding fights, scooter boarding at midnight, IHOP and Denny runs at early morning hours in footie pajamas, putting live gold fish in a pool and catching them.

Making the best friends in the whole world. Make 100000 friends at college, you'll never be bored. But make sure to have a few bffffffs cause it's worth it.

Cereal and quesadillas on cereal and quesadillas.

Taking naps like it's your job. Or at least wanting to take naps like it's really your job. Oh and naps at like 8pm sometimes because life is hard.

Dance parties. And don't shower and try and look cute before you go to them because you are just going to end up being a hot mess so embrace it. Also, learn how to twerk.

Awkward moments beyond  measure.  Biffing it off exercise balls in front of cute guys at the gym, boys walking in your apartment when you're in nothing but a towel...you name it.

The hottest boys you've ever imagined. All congregated in one place. Make out with a few of them beause #college.

Broken hearts. Relationships can be complicated. #DTR #NCMO #Benefriends #Love #Friendzone

Hairspray bottles going empty 3 months before they should because roommates.

Cruises and concerts and carnivals.

Laundry becoming your worst enemy. Hmmm should I do laundry or just go naked? You're right, naked.

No privacy. No secrets. No silence. No boring moments BECAUSE ROOMMATES ARE SO FUN. (That wasn't meant to be sarcastic)

Trips to Walgreens at 2 am just for funsies.

The ugliest snapchats possible.

Cabins and jet skiing and boating. So become friends with people who have that stuff because it's so fun.

The library becoming your second home. And studying and doing homework until 3 am.

Honestly my Freshman year of college was one of the best years of my life. I thrived. And made some of the best friends and memories I ever could possible. I had some of the most random and crazy moments of my life. If I could go back I would do it all the same exact way. I really started to become the person I have always wanted to be and I feel like I made the best of each moment and became a gangster/best friend/cheetah/cook/cleaner/mom/sister/ke$ha so what more could I want from life? Nothing.

xo
baybay







No comments:

Post a Comment