Hi, I'm still alive. I took a break from blogging for a while. Partially because I was so busy with school this summer I just didn't have time for it. Partially because I just couldn't formulate anything into a solid blog post. Partially because I hated always comparing myself to other bloggers and feeling like I had to uphold this perfect image of myself. My mind was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I've decided to give it another shot. I always have so many thoughts and opinions in my mind. So from now on, Bailey is back and I'm ready to let this be a place of ME.
I absolutely loved all the feedback I got from my last blog post and I realized that relating to people is such an important part about life. As humans, we love knowing that we are not alone. And the perfect way to do that is to be open and slightly vulnerable. So here I am. Ready to be and keep it real.
xoxo
bailz
I just read your last post & wanted to say I really appreciated & loved it. You're a rockstar.
ReplyDelete