Wednesday, April 9, 2014

N I N E T E E N



Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes last week! It was definitely one for the books. All the instagram collages, facebook shout outs, and texts made me SO happy and just reinstates the fact that I have the greatest family and friends I could ask for! Cupcakes at midnight, Café Rio for lunch, Roll Up Café for dinner, party with my homies and Asphault Pie, going home for the weekend-- Everything was lovely. (Shout out to my bfffffs and family for knowing me so well and giving me the greatest gifts)

19 THINGS
 1- I fall in love with peoples passion
 2- glitter, cheetah print, and deer antlers are some of my favorite things
 3- at some point in my life I will live in California, Arizona, North Carolina, and Hawaii
4- I need my daily dose of Hoodie Allen, Lorde, and One Direction
5- I can't wait to be a mom and have little miniature humans running barefoot through the house
6- I live for relationships and adventures
7- Chris Pine and Harry Styles- enough said
8- New Girl 4 lyf3, holler at Zooey Deschanel for being fab
9- I have the best friends in the whole world 💋😘🍃🍕🍪📘👭
10- sometimes I'm inappropriate #sorrynotsorry
11- I miss my family always
12- home decor stores and new journals get me extremely excited
13- I'm all about being real
14- I feel too much which is both a blessing and a curse
15- I wear workout clothes 75% of the time and I'm okay with that
16- I can't wait to travel the world and experience the many things life has to offer
17- road trips + good music = best thing ever
18- I take naps for fun
19- I believe life is limitless and you should live the life that will make you the happiest.

xo
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment