
Find a guy that I want around for the rest of eternity. Someone that will know me and still love me. Someone that I will enjoy a relationship with and kiss every single day of my life.
Graduate PTA school and be able to better other peoples lives with a job that I love doing.
Have my own house that will be filled with glitter, fur, art, plants, and deer antlers (I promise).
Have little miniature humans that I will care for unconditionally. To run around the house in their barefeet, to watch Disney movies and cuddle with, to dress them and do their hair in the most pinteresty ways possible.
Run a half marathon and be able to accomplish something I never would've thought possible (or reasonable).
Live in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and North Carolina, cause why not?
Have time to sit down and read all of the hundreds of books on my list, which is a lot.
Own a cabin and take monthly family trips to enjoy each others company and take a break from real life.
Have money to pay for my own life-don't get me wrong, I love that my parents are so willing to help me out but I can't wait to be able to provide for myself.
Have a reason to cook real food everyday for more than 1 person and try tons of new recipes that will benefit society (haha what?).
Start Bikram yoga and fall in love with it.
Have my own home to do laundry, clean, and organized. (Biggest con to college is the chaotic sharing and living with other humans while still having your own life.)
Go on a cruise because #yolo #sunshine #noragrets.
xo
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment