
+wake up when my alarm goes off
//one of my greatest talents is convincing myself "5 more minutes" and I sincerely need to put an end to that
+be more confident in the way i look
//AKA i'm going to start the Paleo challenge and work really hard to feel and look as healthy as I want to be! I will drink water constantly and avoid sweets as much as I can, but let's be real, I do love cookie dough and won't hate myself for slipping up every once and a while.
+do more art
//I love art and I've fallen out of the habit and I definitely want to get back into it. Me sketch book, smash book, and walls will be more full.
+make pinterest come to life
// all those things I pin and never do? i'm going to start choosing a few things a week (or month) and accomplishing them.
+read my scriptures EVER DAY
//well so far that hasn't worked out... so maybe I should just take it off my list? haha jokes. i'm downloading the gospel library right now and i'm going to work hard at being better at this because it truly does make a difference in my life
+run a half marathon
+run a half marathon
//I began training for one in September and a week before the race I ended up having to get stitches on my bum and could no longer do it. I was amazed I had gotten that far in the first place, so now that I know I actually can, I'm going to do it!
+become knowledgeable about makeup products and watch more tutorials
//I have always loved make up but I have never really been super knowledgeable about it. It was more of a "if it's cheap and the colors cute i'll purchase it" and a trial and error. But, I really have a desire to actually know more about it!
+cook real food so i wont suck at being a wife
//hahahahahahahahaha I hate cooking cause it takes so much time and thinking.
+kiss a boy worth kissing
//cross your fingers one comes my way
+read books and finish them
+read books and finish them
//I somewhat have separation issues... so sometimes i'll read a book and I won't let myself finish it because I don't want it to end... but, I'm going to overcome that.
+write at least 1 missionary a week
//I have a lot of friends on missions so...I guess I should talk to them
+begin planning a trip for the summer of 2015
//this is the summer I will be graduated with my college DEGREE. Freaking weird right? And, i'm planning on traveling the world...so I gotta start somewhere and so I'm going to get my frist real traveling journey up and running!
+become more cultured and shiz
+become more cultured and shiz
//i feel like I don't know a lot about classics and cultural things. I have a vague knowledge...but most of the time i'm like... Mozart who? I just have never really been interested in most things before the 2000's....and I want to change that.
xo
bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment