Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adventures of Bailey and Liz.

 
Yesterday my friend Lizzie and I decided to go to Park City for the day. It was quite the adventure.  We started the day off with good talks, a nice drive, and finding out Harry Styles was there watching one of his friends films. I freaked out, Liz was chill. We get there and went to Zupas to do some stalking to find the best possible way for us to see him...because this was my chance...just given to me. So we headed off to Main Street and drove around for a good hour and half trying to find parking and had no luck, so we did some sight seeing and people watching along the way. Eventually we found somewhere to park and then took a shuttle bus to main street. As we are waiting, my twitter feed blows up with news about Harry causing commotion on Main Street. We literally arrived 10 minutes too late. #dreamsshattered  We walked up and down Main Street walking past celebrities (Zach Braff, Chloe Moretz, Joey King, Krysten Ritter) and the cutest shops you could imagine. It was my first time in Park City and I was in heaven. I love places like that and could spend hours and hours aimlessly wandering through the streets and taking pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to go there with either. Lizzie is one of the ultimately best people I've ever met in my entire life and we just get each other and appreciate our differences. When it started to get dark we decided to head back to the car. On our way down we ran into Harry Styles...friend (Zach Braff). So I mean, he breathed the same air as Harry and touched him that day...so yah. That was as close as I got to him haha. We decided to walk to the car instead of taking a shuttle and ended up following behind Ludacris for a good mile, so NBD. And long story short we ended up getting lost...and we didn't have coats or gloves...and we finally found the car and then got lost driving back to her condo, TWICE...and we finally found it and hung out with her cute family for a bit. We headed back home around 9:30 and Lizzie's car was having issues. Making weird noises and jolting around, you know, the usual. So we pulled off to the side of the road and called one of our friends Brandon, and he talked us through checking her oil...which she had none...so we found a gas station and he dropped everything and came and met us there... and then he informed us that  when we were going home a bit ago, we were actually going the wrong way... so basically it was a good thing Brandon came and got us and the day was filled with all sorts of adventures and memories that i'll always be grateful for.
 
xo
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment