Thursday, October 3, 2013

fast forward.



+I love the Gospel with all my heart
+I am so grateful for my friends..I can't even describe it. We have way too much fun and love each other way too much.
+It is October and that makes me SO excited. Bring on scarves, sweaters, & hot chocolate.
+Aubrey and I go to the temple every week and I have already seen it bless my life
+I was called to be First Counselor in our Relief Society and I could no be more happy about it
+We are still training for the half marathon and it may or may not make me want to cry a little
+I could eat cookies and pizza and sushi all day er'y day
+My schooling is ridiculously tough...but I know I just got to hang in there
+I know that everything happens for a reason
+Motorcycles are the greatest things ever
+I'm thankful for the Priesthood
+I'm basically tired all the time
+I got to go home last weekend and it was so great to see my family and friends
+I just love hip hop and rap music so much more than I should
+You could not have thrown a more random/different group of 6 girls into one apartment but things are working out and I adore them

PS I PINKY PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY AND BE A BETTER BLOGGER THIS MONTH #lifeissuperbusybutimissmyblogsoimgoingtoblog
xo
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment