Sunday, October 6, 2013

October Week 1

+This past week consisted of the leaves changing colors, nippy air, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
+Listening to Lorde and lots of rap music because I like to keep a balanced life style.
+I wore boots and sweaters and I got to see my cute family.
+I ran 7  miles without stopping and now have 2 nickel sized blisters to prove it.
+I studied a ton and slept a lot.
+I attended the temple and made real food with my girl Aubrey.
+I had deep talks out in nature...cause lets be real, those are my favorite.
+I realized I can NOT go 5 days without seeing my best friends because that's just not okay
+I attended General Conference with my friend Zack and everything about it was perfection.

again, one day i'll make a real blog post.
because fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and lots happens in my life.
but for now you get this.

xo
bailz

3 comments:

  1. oh bailey. the more and more i read, the more and more i think we are soul mates. i wish you lived closer so we could be friends. at least youre in utah now!! maybe when i come down to visit SLC we can meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we made real food. that right there should be the highlight of the week. LOVE YOU BAILS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered who that cute boy was :) It was so good to meet you! Let's do something! I'm with Sara! We should all three do something. I love that girl.

    ReplyDelete