Wednesday, September 11, 2013

too blessed to stress.










 
I am absolutely loving life these days and I am so blessed.
I am liking the college life a lot more than I thought I would.
I have the greatest friends, greatest ward, and there is always something going on!
I've been here about 3 weeks and I know that this is where I was supposed to be.
The past 2 weeks have consisted of dance parties, training for a half marathon, meeting more incredible people, movie nights, football games, girls nights, slurp, getting serenaded by a boy at 12am outside our window with a guitar, a boys apartment making me brownies, study sessions, café rio, and adventuring with my girls.
So life gets a solid 9/10...because school is too overwhelming for life to be a 10.
 
xox
bailey
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are loving life. How is it anyway? I know you were worried about moving to Provo. Well, hey, you're like 25 minutes from me. Let's do somethin!!

    ReplyDelete