I have always loved working out.
There is just something thrilling about accomplishing something that sometimes seems impossible.
I love a good challenge and I love feeling healthy.
Sophomore year I tore my rotator cuff and had to stop cheerleading.
That summer I started running.
I HATE RUNNING.
But I did it.
And I did it almost every day that summer.
I signed up for Cross Country because I wanted to force myself to run.
It was great.
I was in the best shape of my life and felt so good about myself.
About 2 months into the season my arch in my foot began collapsing and forced me to stop.
I began Physical Therapy 4 months later because I was sick and tired of not being able to do what I loved!
After my body began healing I signed up for cheer and started running again.
I worked out on and off throughout the summer because I was still taking it easy.
School started and I began getting back into shape.
October 31, as many of you lovelies know, I got a concussion.
I was not able to do any sort of physical therapy until the middle of January.
And guys?
I've missed it SO much.
It's the worst feeling.
Not being able to do something you really really want to do.
I miss feeling good about myself.
I miss being healthy.
And lately my body has been feeling great and I am almost back to being 100%.
So, today I went and worked out.
I ran half of a mile, 30 sit ups, 20 squats, and 10 push-ups and did this 4 times.
Each day I am going to start eating healthier and pushing myself a little bit harder.
I am so so excited to get back into working out.
It's always so so so hard to get started...but today I did and I am going to keep up with is as much as I can!:)
ps) Do you lovelies feel like you do better working out at a gym with an instructor? Or on your own?
pps) Top 5 favorite work out songs?
xoxo
Bailz
No comments:
Post a Comment