





//The other night was our Sports Banquet. I got an award. I cried. Holt got an award. But he didn't cry.
//We had our district cheer competition this week! It was a blast and I am so proud of our team. State here we come!
//I apply for college tomorrow. I might have a meltdown. I have to get accepted.
//My little sister is hysterical and she is one of my favorites. If you are friends with me on Facebook you would agree. She attempted to draw me and the first thing she says is, "Sorry. You ended up looking like Voldemort."
//Lunchtime adventures with Whit. I love her so much guys. She's one of the bestestest friends I could've ever asked for.
//I live in Holt's hoodie and I could rink cinnamon bun steamers daily.
xoxo
bailz
Could you be any cuter? Because I don't think you could. I love this. Congratulations on your cheer competition. That is AMAZING. I'm super happy for you! Your little sister is a HOOT. So funny.
ReplyDeletewe&serendipity