
On Valentine's Day Holt asked me to Prom!(:
I got a note from the office saying I had a "Valentine's Surprise" waiting for me.
I go to retrieve it and got handed that cute bear sitting on the glitter zebra paper that said PROM?
On the back it said, "This little guy can "bearly" wait to take you to Prom, on one condition. Holt gets to come too!"
Today I finally answered him back with a cute jar filled with chocolate covered cinnamon bears and a note that said, "I couldn't "bear" going to Prom with anybody else!"
So yah.
I am super super giddy and excited!!
The only problem is is the dress.
It is stressing me out.
My last years Prom dress was ultimately perfection and I just don't know if I can top it.
I honestly would wear it again if that wasn't socially unacceptable.
Just look for yourself.

Vintage, elegant, a little glitzy, and unique.
It was me in dress form.
Now I need to go hunting to find one that suits me just as well!
xoxo,
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment