I just want you all to know I was awake before 7am this morning.
In fact, my lovely uterus decided to start strangling my body at 3:30 am.
And I haven't found it in me to fall back to sleep.
Suck.
Couldn't it have waited like... 4 more hours?
Gah.
The joys of womanhood.
Let me tell you.
xoxo,
Bailey
Oh man! I'm so sorry. My husband asked me how cramps feel one time. I explained to him it's like a cat...in your uterus...scratching to get out. hahah! So funny! I'm sorry though. Sounds weird..but did you ever read my post about Vitex? It's here, if you're interested: http://www.weandserendipity.com/2012/08/got-cramps.html
ReplyDeleteI've had so many girls come to me and tell me they don't even get cramps anymore! Worth a shot? Hope you get feeling better pronto.
That is a perfect discretion! and no I have not seen it! I will look it up right now!
DeleteThank you!
oh that sounds like my sunday night. my remedy is a good heating pad and some half baked ice cream! i hope you start feeling better:)
ReplyDeleteI tried the heating pad!
DeleteWhy have I never done that before?
Perfect.
Thanks love!