
Holt and I had been hanging out and liking each other for 2 months now.
He was still pretty shy and I was still super obnoxious.
One night after a basketball game we were sitting in my car talking about life.
And I couldn't help but wonder why we weren't official yet...
Because things were great and technically we already were..
And I know the label isn't important..but it is.
And he'd never said anything about it...
And I had to remind myself this is all new grounds for him..
But I got tired of waiting and, me being my impatient self, ended up blurting out:
Me: Holt? Are we ever going to be official?
Holt: Yah but people already think we are.
Me: I know but..still.
Holt: Yes we can be official.
*awkward silence because he thinks we are official now... but we obviously aren't yet cause he hadn't asked me for reals*
Me: Well.... Are you going to ask me?
Holt: Bailey, will you be my girlfriend?
Me: Oh my gosh that is so out of the blue!!! Yes!
Then we kissed and I've been a super happy sappy girl every since.
xoxo,
bailey
Love you two already!
ReplyDeletehaha i love this! how cute:) these stories are my favorite.
ReplyDelete