Monday, February 18, 2013
A much needed weekend.
Friday night Holt took me out on a date and he let me do whatever I wanted and go wherever I wanted.
So naturally when he asks me where I want to go eat I choose Taco Bell because.. you know, constant taco cravings and I'm classy.
Then I dragged him to go and watch Safe Haven with me.
Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough are so perfect and steamy.
I absolutely loved them and thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
And no matter what Holt says I know he liked it..even if it was just a little.
Then we went and talked and talked at a canyon and just had an incredible night.
Saturday rolled around and my mom and I went prom dress shopping!
No luck dangit.
I'm just so picky and I don't know how I am going to top my last years prom dress which was utterly perfect.
Then we cleaned the house and Holt and his cute sister came over and we watched movies with my family.
I ended up playing the guitar for him..
Which was absolutely terrifying for me.
Ultimately terrifying actually.
And I played him the song I wrote for him..
Which was 10000000 times even more terrifying...
And halfway through I started crying..
Because I'm a girl and hormones.
And sometimes I'm such a sap it is ridiculous.
But, whatever I guess.
Cause he loved it...even if he really didn't and is just saying that.
Today I spent the day with family and had a lovely time at church and I love the Gospel.
xoxo,
Bailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love these kinds of posts. Because your life is seriously quite perfect right now it seems. Oh, I saw that picture on INstagram. You're a babe. And I want to hear you play the guitar. DO IT. Also, I'm excited to hear lots and lots more about this boy Holt. I think I like him already. Can't wait to see Safe Haven. Did you read the book? It was so good!
ReplyDeleteThank you Amanda!
DeleteMaybe I'll rack up enough nerve to record a song and put it up on this Blog of mine!
And no I never read the book but it is on my list now for sure!
alright. your life is wonderful. and you & holt = my favorite! it reminds me of my high school love, james. so i kind of am dying to know how he asked the 'will you be my girlfriend' question! either post or message me on FB girl! love your guts. i can't wait to keep reading about your adorable life.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sara love!
DeleteI will try and make a post in the next day or so:)
Awwwwww!! This just made me happy! I'm so happy for you Bailey! :)
ReplyDelete