Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feel free to roll your eyes and excuse me while I vent on matters that are affecting my life.

Haylor.
I'm sure you have heard about it.
I've been having a rough time coping with this.
Which makes complete sense because  obviously I know Harry and Taylor personally and so obviously Taylor should know that going for my boyfriend is completely out of line..and Harry should know that going for my best friend is off limits..
They should both know that, right?
Don't worry, I do realize how pathetic I might be sounding.
But really.
It's not like they are 2 celebrities that live the super star glam life that have no complete clue I even exist.
Heavens no.
But honestly.
She's my home girl. He's my lover. But together? I just...can't.
And maybe it is just that i feel an extreme amount of jealousy for my two favorite celebrities in the world acknowledging one anothers existence in a way that is leading to being more than friends.
And maybe it's because Taylor will end up getting a Grammy out of it.
Maybe Harry has finally found a girl that loves cats just as much as him.
And it makes perfect sense for me to have such crazy feelings about this entire situation because I can do so much about it.
Yeh.
But, whatever makes them happy I guess...
They are both just so perfect...it kind of makes me want to throw up.
And Harry...I donno. I thoroughly enjoyed Niall and Harry not having girlfriends..
So many rumours.
So much life.
I will be in my closet for the next couple of days eating ice cream and listening to sad love songs...written by Taylor herself...hoping that this Haylor thing won't become long term...

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! It's so perfect and I love them both... I just can't see it. And if/when they break up, T.Swift is going to make soooo much money it'll be cray. So, you know, this is so ridiculous. Just so.

    ♥, Sarah
    The Life of a Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaaattttt!?! I didn't know they were dating! Taylor sure does get around. XOXO your newest follower

    ReplyDelete