I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father that truly knows me and loves me.
I have felt His love.
I have witnessed miracles, some of which were unexplainable.
I have received my Patriarchal Blessing and seen parts of it come true word for word.
I have had my prayers answered countless times.
I have had pain and anguish turn into comfort with His help.
I have received promptings from Him that were unexplainable but vitally necessary.
I have had things in my life happen that couldn't even be possible without Him.
I have had Him show me the way.
I have had certain people sent into my life from Him to help me.
I have had words put into my mouth in times of desperate need when I didn't know what to say.
I have seen Him change lives, as He has changed mine.
I have been sent into peoples lives from Him telling me that they needed me.
I have relied on Him and put all my faith in Him and He has never let me down.
Amen. I could use this during a sad moment :) Thanks for posting, pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteamanda @ we and serendipity