Friday, September 7, 2012

not that im counting down or anything...

18 days until Olly Murs Album comes out.
24 more days until Live While We're Young comes out!
45 days until Taylor Swift's album comes out.
48 days until a rocking concert.
67 more days until Take Me Home comes out!
208 days until I am an adult.
264 more days until I graduate.
321 more days until the One Direction Concert.
335 more days until I go to another One Direction concert with my favorite girls and meet the boys and Harry and I will fall in love.

word.

xoxo,
bailz

2 comments:

  1. i'm sooooo excited for taylor swift and 1D's albums!!!! {also, for their single.} i can't even contain it. i'm so jealous that you get to go to 2 concerts!!! and meet them?!?!? oh jeez. can i trade lives with you. haha. :D

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    p.s. i hope you and harry do fall in love. that would be great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the albums will be great! and thank you sarah! if it happens, i will be sure to let you all know! (:

      Delete