Sunday, September 9, 2012

i am not feeling creative enought to put a title on this.




The first week of school was weird....but maybe that's because I'm a little weird.
My first period class has most of my favorite people in it, so it should be bomb...and maybe I will never use that word again. Maybe.
I don't know over half of the school anymore...but what'er.
Most of the vehicles in the parking lot are trucks...which kind of makes me feel...uncomfortable with my life for some reason.
I got really excited the other day when we got a bunch of A&P homework, like really. No sarcasm in there at all. For reals.
I love our new seminary teacher. He is awesome. I'm looking forward to enjoying that class this year.
I really am liking all of my cheer girls and having sleepovers with them and being crazy teenagers.
Last night I threw a surprise party for my sister, because sometimes I am cool like that.
Going to the store with wands and then playing Twinkie Roulette is a great way to spend your Saturday night... just make sure you don't come close to hitting 2 raccoons in the road. Your car might get hurt.
I am super super super super stoked for Fall. Sweaters, hot chocolate, football, fires... I'll write a post about it later.

xoxo,
bailey

1 comment: