My name is Bailey and I really don't like wearing pants and I really love underwear.
So it works out.
If it were socially acceptable, I would be rockin my panties e'ry day all day.
(Sorry if you hate the word panties... I guess a lot of people do...I like that word)Anyways.
That probs is one of the reasons Harry Styles and I have such a connection...
And why I don't have many friends.
Jokes.
They support me in my love for being half dressed.
But really.
Panties rock my world.
Especially ones from American Eagle...

So it works out.
If it were socially acceptable, I would be rockin my panties e'ry day all day.
(Sorry if you hate the word panties... I guess a lot of people do...I like that word)Anyways.
That probs is one of the reasons Harry Styles and I have such a connection...
And why I don't have many friends.
Jokes.
They support me in my love for being half dressed.
But really.
Panties rock my world.
Especially ones from American Eagle...
And by the way.
Tomorrow I will still be celebrating the 13th as National Underwear Day...
And don't worry.
I won't be posting any pictures.
Promise.
XOXO,
Baileyy.
Tomorrow I will still be celebrating the 13th as National Underwear Day...
And don't worry.
I won't be posting any pictures.
Promise.
XOXO,
Baileyy.


sometimes they have panty sales at forever 21
ReplyDeleteget 5 for 10$
theirs are my favorite! :)
i also enjoy underwear very much a lot.. :)
forver 21 && cheap cute underwear? can't get better than that.
Delete