Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Currently.

The Shows:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Teen Wolf&& Pretty Little Liars.
I probably cry way too many times during Teen Wolf and adore these girls a bit too much.

The Tunes:
Pinned Image
Taylor is so extremely lovely and will always be on of my favorites.
Hunter is gorgeous and has cute songs that make me swoon.

The Books:
Pinned Image
I am a sucker for love stories and the supernatural...like werewolves.
Reading the Kite Runner makes me sick to my stomach...If I didn't have to read it for Honors English, I would burn it.

The Blogs:
all you need is love

my language of the soul
Happiness Is...Seriously.
Lexi is such a doll.
Nicole is brilliant.
And Sara and I were meant to be best friends.

The Quote:
Pinned Image
I adore this.


all images via

3 comments:

  1. bailey. we are seriously the same person. i just watched the teen wolf finale today and i about peed my pants! and pretty little liars. i can never get enough. i am dying to find out who the 2nd A is. i think we need to be best friends. why don't you live in utah??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen to all of that!
      seriously.
      thank goodness for social networking.

      Delete
    2. i would just like to let you know i am so glad that i stumbled upon your cute blog when i did!

      Delete