
One of the things I love about the gospel is how families are the center of it. This life is so unpredictable and overwhelming at times, but I am grateful that I know that my family and I are forever. No matter what happens in this life, I will get to see them again and never have to live without them. All the people that I love will get to be with me. Always. I will never have to say goodbye to my grandparents and their advice and hugs. I won't have to live without all of my incredible and crazy aunts who love me like their own. I won't have to say goodye to all of my amazing priesthood holding uncles. And my cousins. I won't have to miss out on their lives and have to wonder if they remember all of our crazy summers we've had together. My parents and my sisters will always be mine. This reality makes me beyond happy. I truly believe that we chose each other. We knew we would struggle, but we knew we could get through it, because we love each other that much. I'm sure that before this life some of us went to our families and said You know what? I'm going to have some pretty hard struggles and I'm going to need you. I'm going to mess up a few times and I'm going to need your strength to bring me back. I think that's one of the reasons that we always love each other. No matter what mistakes we make, our family will always love us and be there for when we need them. I could not be more grateful for my family and all of the different talents, insights, and experience they bring into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment