Life has just been so happy lately.
I'ts just been day after day of happiness.
Let me tell you why.
1) Once Upon a time I wrote a letter to a missionary. It never got to him. So I wrote another one...and the same outcome. 2 months later I went to Panda Express with my sister and my fortune said "A letter of great importance will arrive any day now." Instantly my mind went to the impossible and i thought about the letter. Well, 2 days later while I am on my way to Rexburg I get a call from my sister who told me that my letter of importance had arrived. I about peed my pants with excitement. Yay Chinese fortunes. A+
2) Conference was this last weekend and it was amazing! This is probably the first time that I sat and paid attention the whole time and had a good attitude about it and just loved it. The messages that were given were incredible and I am so grateful for the gospel and all of the amazing leaders that we have.
3) Cheerleading try outs are on Saturday! I am so excited. I have missed it so so much to the point that it was almost unbearable. I walked in to practice yesterday and could not stop smiling. I was so excited to be back. I have been waiting for this for an entire year and now that I can do it again I could not be happier. My shoulder and foot are still not 100% healed so I'm kind of pushing it, but that leads to my next happy thing.
4) I get Physical Therapy!:) I can not wait to be normal and be able to do the things I love again! I can't wait to work out, and run, and jump, and dance and not worry about making matters worse. I can't wait to be me again.
5) My friends and family have not let me forget that it is my birthday today. Text message after text message, song after song. Not to mention that my lovely mom dropped off a big basket of all of my favorite things( like Milk, a sandwich from Jimmy Johns, pop tarts, flossers, mint chocolate chip gum, pretzel m&m's and other fun stuff) in the office. And let's face it, who doesn't love getting notes that say something is waiting for you in the office. Also, Facebook makes you feel like a celebrity on your birthday, or rather your friends on Facebook do. Everyone is extremely great and fabulous.
Dude, Bailey!! It's your birthday!!! :) Just thought I'd let you know. Go read my blog, please. :) No regrets, girl!
ReplyDelete