On Wednesday my lovely friend Kelli and I decided to head up to The Burg to visit our friends at BYU-I.
It was a blast.
It was a blast.
College life is definitely different than I imagined, but it seems like it will be a good change...possibly.
I feel as though I am much too loud and crazy for the campus...but it's still an option.
I feel as though I am much too loud and crazy for the campus...but it's still an option.
Anyways, it was so good to see our 3 fabulous friends Kambrie, Kaycee, and Jess!
It's funny to see how much they have changed and grown up in just less than a year.
It almost gives my immaturity hope...if that's even possible. Debatable.
It's funny to see how much they have changed and grown up in just less than a year.
It almost gives my immaturity hope...if that's even possible. Debatable.
They all had great roommates and it was just great to go and hang out!
Jess may have found the cutest boyfriend in the world for her, and I may have gotten taken out by a guitar.
It was a good 2 days.
Jess may have found the cutest boyfriend in the world for her, and I may have gotten taken out by a guitar.
It was a good 2 days.





you went up to BYU-I and didn't stop by at Utah State to say hi??? haha jk. but you are adorable! i love the flower in your hair!
ReplyDelete