3) Non stop cheerleading and dancing from 4-9. I loved every second of it.
4) Guitar class is making me not want to play my guitar...and I love playing my guitar. I just strongly dislike reading music. It's a slight problem.
5) "Chicks dig culture" False statement.
6) I really just like humans a lot lately, it's a good feeling. Hello extrovert, holla.
7) I think that Nike shirts are the best ever. My sister bought one that says "Like A Boss" and when I wore it (stole it) I felt like one.
8) Today Becca and I went to the bathroom together-in different stalls of course. And my toilet wouldn't flush. She laughed. Her's didn't flush either. The faucets didn't work. It was nastyyy. And wanna know what is even grosser? No. You probably don't, but I'm feeling inappropriate so I'll tell you. 2 things. 1) I ran my fingers through my hair and so some of it shedded into the toilet. 2)Becca is on her period (sorry Bexx, hope you don't mind me telling the world about your hormones) and when she walked out she said "Well someone is in for a bloody surprise." I died. It was great. And gross.
9) Sometimes I wear head phones just so people think that I'm listening to music and won't bug me...I'm awful.
10) I found this guy and love him. Listen to this song. And his cover of Pumped Up Kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment