"I think Harry Styles should comb his hair and stop saying the word 'us.'"
"Pants? I love wearing them."
"Men who wear bow ties and nice shoes make me gag."
"Cussing is such a turn-on."
" I stopped watching iCarly years ago. It's not even funny."
"I'm not socially awkward and my dancing is perfectly normal."
"No I don't want any milk."
"Louis Tomlinson is probably the least funny guy ever."
"I always act my age."
"I just love animals sooo much they are so cute."
"I find British accents extremely unattractive."
"Poetry is the worst form of literature known to man."
"Please. Stop quoting Harry Potter."
"Who sings this? Oh. One Direction? Turn that garbage off."
"I love movies that were made before the 2000's."
Laughed. :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously hard for me to read this. Had to keep reminding myself this is what you would NOT say. This is my baby blog:) : www.herletterstonoone.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete