Sunday, April 29, 2012

1D Challenge Week 2 Complete

This challenge could not be documented via photo.
Terribly sorry.
I know how badly you were all looking forward to seeing many pictures of cats.
But to explain myself I will tell you that  I saw most of these animals while I was driving, therefore I could not share those moments with you or else I could have caused sincere danger to the lives of many.
But I bet you can all imagine.
Driving down the road.
Seeing a cat.
Screaming the word, "Pussy!!!!"
Which in all other situations is extremely inappropriate and should not be said.
But seeing as the true intention behind this word was indeed, "cat", it was okay for this week.
But any other week it is probs socially unacceptable.
But, Directioners. you know what I mean.
Non-Directioners, your curious now, aren't you?
Let's just say our dear Harry Styles used that certain word-but, he was speaking of cats-on national television and it didn't exactly come out correctly and caused quite the stir in celebrity gossip.
Look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment