Bexx and I . We have a very strong relationship. Texting relationship, that is. I consider us to be textually active. Sometimes we are funny...or at least we think we are. Maybe it's because we just know each other quite well and so we get a kick out of it every once and a while...inside jokes rock my world. Friendships are great. Here are some of my most favorite texts from the last 2 days. Enjoy.
Bexx:There aren't many other things that Bailey enjoys more than getting naked.
Me: I was starving and then a parachute of warm goat soup came and then I felt a sharp pain in my beck and blood went everywhere and my head falls off and my body twitched sporadically and my killer eats my soup. The odds werent ever in my favor.
Me: Someone in this bathroom deserves the 'longest pee' award.
Bexx: that awkward moment when a lady walks into a store, trying to ask for clematis, a flower, when indeed, she was actually persistently asking for chlamydia.
Me: I just found this picture and its in my top 5 favorites.
Bexx: Tell me why you love it. Is it because a)Harry's pants are halfway down his butt b) Louis is wearing Toms or c) They're partying in the middle of a public street
Bexx: I feel so dumb right now...and, I'm even listening to classical music.
Me: That's probably why you are feeling dumb
Me: I love how this convo went from "I Love you" to "almost-naked Greeks."
Bexx: I was wondering why you would put Nicole...but then I remembered it's your middle name.
Me: Well of course my first pick would be: harrystylesbabymomma but it doesn't fit. And you nub, it's not my middle name. I've just got a sincere girl crush on our friend Nicole and think our names sound nice together. Also, for a couple of years now I've wondered if every time I send you a 3 page text if Niall says "Potato" every sing time?
*please note. i do not have a girl crush on Nicole...and it really is my middle name
Bexx: Peace out. Harry loves you! And he is probably naked right now...so are you though, probs.
Bexx: Hey you!!!! Stop having curly hair!!!!
*picture of pants laying on the ground*
Bexx:Bailey!!! You can't just drop trou wherever you want!! What is with you?! I know that you totally just ran over to the seminary building pant-less.
Best blog post ever. That is, until Kaycee decides to show my family and they judge me harshly over the inappropriate things that I said. Good thing you didn't put all of the things....those were the more...mild...ones. haha ;)
ReplyDelete