Saturday, December 31, 2011

two thousand and eleven.

I feel as though this year is the year that I changed the most.
Not necessarily me, but the way I look at things and my thought process.
Instead of always asking myself "What if" I've changed it to "Why not"
Instead of always trying to keep myself safe and content, I began taking chances.
This is the year that I truly began to just be free from my secure ways.
The barriers that I would put up those are gone.
Of course, not completely, for I am still human..but they are pushed far enough back that I am happy.
And I know that whatever will be, will be.
I take life one day at a time and I breathe.
This year I became the person that I know I should be.
There's definitely room for improvement, but it's a good start.

So here's to:
Taking chances.
Setting yourself free.
Overcoming fears.
Feeling true happiness.
Letting go.
Second chances.
Dancing through life.
New friendships.
Being honest with yourself.
Loving without second guessing.
Laughing every single chance you get.
Magic.
Not caring about what others think.
Challenging yourself.
Doing what makes you smile.
Being the person you want to be.
Perseverance.
Figuring out what you want (For now).
Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment