Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Memories&&Magic



 




 

As Christmases always tend to be, this one was amazing.
We traveled up to Canada this year to join all of my moms side of the family.
This was the first and the last Christmas that all 36 of us were under the same roof and sharing the same memories.
It was worth it.
The first night Santa came and picked all of us up to go caroling.
Afterwards we warmed up with hot chocolate and treats to celebrate my cousins birthday.
Christmas Eve was full of laughter, good, and excitement.
We all slept at The Barn and waited to see what magical things we would get.
It was better than any of us imagined.
Presents galore. Every space on the main landing was filled with presents, stockings, and candy.
I woke up to find a Hogwarts letter waiting for me.
My name in green print and everything.
It was official.
I may have started to cry and laugh and cry all at the same time...but whatever.
It was amazing.
I also got a few wands to see which one would pick me..because as you know, the wand chooses the wizard.
I got more gifts that I loved and when I thought they were all done I looked on my new phone to see a picture of a beautiful guitar.
And guess what was waiting for me when I got home?
The guitar.
I Love my family. So so much.
We were all so blessed to get to spend time together..even when it got hectic and crazy.
I could not have asked for a better way to spend this Holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment