So maybe Im in love with more fictional characters than real people.
But whatever right?
One day I'll find my soul mate.
But for now I will spend my time reading and finding love there.
With Gale and Peeta and Harry Potter and Xander and Ky and Frodo and Jacob and Edward.
This book right here is my new obsession.

But whatever right?
One day I'll find my soul mate.
But for now I will spend my time reading and finding love there.
With Gale and Peeta and Harry Potter and Xander and Ky and Frodo and Jacob and Edward.
This book right here is my new obsession.

I finished it in 3 days.
It is amazing.
Right up there with the Hunger Games.
It is exceptionally written and allows you to think about life. and love. and life.
A few of my thoughts...Living in a world with no sickness, where everyone is healthy and at their prime, where your love is chosen for you and ends up being perfect, you know when your going to die, and everyone is happy.
Seems perfect, right?
And it is.
But having every bit of your life controlled and already predicted seems a bit much.
There were times when I think that it is all reasonable...
But i'd want to break free.
Because Im grateful for trials and mistakes and struggles because they always work out for the better.
And make people stronger.
It is amazing.
Right up there with the Hunger Games.
It is exceptionally written and allows you to think about life. and love. and life.
A few of my thoughts...Living in a world with no sickness, where everyone is healthy and at their prime, where your love is chosen for you and ends up being perfect, you know when your going to die, and everyone is happy.
Seems perfect, right?
And it is.
But having every bit of your life controlled and already predicted seems a bit much.
There were times when I think that it is all reasonable...
But i'd want to break free.
Because Im grateful for trials and mistakes and struggles because they always work out for the better.
And make people stronger.
ps)Christmas post coming soon! Promise.
I guess I'll have to read that. I was kinda making fun of my little sister for reading it, but I guess I'll have to give it a go. Haha. She loves it, too. :)
ReplyDelete