Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I want it to be half full.

At the moment I feel as though I am only living.
Not in the "I am living my life and it is wonderful and super fab" kind of living.
Just living.
I know I have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason..but those facts don't stop this feeling of emptiness.

I'm just going through the motions.
I'm not happy but I don't have a reason to be sad..
I've lost my 'spark' that I'm so used to having.
I want it back.
I know that I need to create it..but I almost feel as though I don't have a reason to.

I have thousands of reasons to be happy..
So its rather  selfish for me to feel this way.
But I need something.
I don't know what it is but I know that I need it.

I try and get lost in my books..try to feel through someone elses life.
I listen to Taylor Swift&John Mayer getting lost in the lyrics.
I pick up my guitar to play away my fears...but then it brings me back to that time.
When I had a 'spark' and I was living.

I know.
I know I cant sit here wishing this and wanting that but occasionally I do.
I do wish this and I do want that.
And I want to feel that way..but I don't want it just so I can feel it.
So I am stuck.
I've learned not to be stuck in the past and to thrive in the future..because that isn't living.
So why do I feel as though I am doing just that?

1 comment:

  1. It happens to all of us at some point, but you will get past this. You will get that "spark" back.

    I don't really know what else to say other than it will be OK and maybe try doing something exciting...something that will make you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete