Friday, December 9, 2011

Occasionally I think about these things...

The word "BED" actually looks like a bed.

"Lovely" is probably one of my favorite words.
The word "Soap" is a good name for soap..because it just looks like that is what it should be called.

'Parabla' is a gross word...and everytime my teacher says it I think of a placenta.
- "What is this called kids?"
- "A PLACENTA!" ..its bound to happen one of these days...

"Element" is the funnest word to write in cursive.

"Quesh" is another nasty sounding word.

I think that "Q's" are really ugly.

Sometimes I get my "a's" and "8's" mixed up...weird? kinda.

If I could redo the alphabet I would definitely put letter "U" by letter "H" and I would put "F" by "Q"

"Lunch" is kind of fun to say...and so is "Leather"...and "Head"

I think that "Fabulous" should have an "e" at the end of it. Example: Fabulouse

Everytime I hear the word "Vocabulary" I hear it like this (when it is capitalized, that means it gets louder and more pronounced): "voCABULARYYYYY"


Have a superb weekend and go planking with your grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment