Monday, December 5, 2011
Moment of the day.
Lately I have been a champ at drinking 8 glasses of water a day. Which also means I have been a champ at releasing that water as well. So after class I booked it to the little girls room. I ran into the first stall that I saw.As I threw the door open,I instantly regretted it, as I felt it hit something on the other side. There was a human behind it in the process of removing their pants. I didn't exactly know what you were supposed to do in a situation like that so I started laughing uncontrollably and ran to a different stall. I texted my friends telling them that fabulouse encounterment and told them I would be late for seminary. After a good 10 minutes of waiting until everyone was out of the bathroom (lets face it, the more humane part of me was slightly embarrassed about the situation) and ran to seminary laughing my head off the whole way. I opened the doors and heard laughter coming out of that bathroom so I ventured that way to tell my friends everything that had happened in person. I opened the door meeting my friends eyes with a huge goofy grin on my face and then I met the floor with my entire body faster than anyone could yell "PARKOUR!" and knocked down Bexx during the process. If I hadn't just removed all the liquids from my body previously, I would have laughed until tears were running down my legs (if you know what I mean). And that is just another moment in the life of Bailey...because things like this tend to happen to me a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment