Sunday, September 4, 2011

Say h e l l o to g o o d-b y e.

This summer has been the best of my life.
I grew as a person and was happy all the time.
Friendships were made&strengthened.
It was spent with people I adore.
I became a person that I want to be.
I laughed&smiled&attended the temple&stayed up way too late.
I was free&happy&careless&loud.
There were times when I felt like a 5 year-old and other times when I felt like I was 7.
I took too many pictures&occasioanlly wanted to put life on 'pause'.
I wouldn't take it back or change anything if I had the option.
But..now..its all about to change...and there's nothing I can do about it.
I'll be honest, I'm scared.
I'm not going to be able to just do what I want; only see the people I want to see; and live in one big happy world safe in my home.
I'm going back to real-life. And I kinda wanna cry.
I don't know if I'm ready for this stressful thing we call 'High School' to creep back into my every-day life.
I'm not ready to grow up and I'm not ready to let the stressed-out-insecure-mature-over-achiever girl  come back and re-become me.
I'm just not ready to stop being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment