I got asked to go on this boys first date. (Yay me!)
And these 2 lovelies joined us. My best friend and my other best friend. They are cute, right?( I'll have to tell you that story another time actually...because I pretty much am the reason for their love. I'm kinda a matchmaker of the sorts..) Anyways...
We went to the fair. I love the fair.
Guess who won a quarter pound of expensive fudge. Me! Guess who was really excited? Me! Guess what tasted even better because it was free? Me! Wait-what? Just jokes. The fudge!
And we walked around and looked at pretty neat things...like neature....and alpaca's...and cows (all I could think about was how much I love milk and burgers)... and rabbits named "G-Fuzz".
Then I ran into this studly chap, Erik. We're BFF's.
And then we Found this and took some pictures.....
And stuck our faces in fruit...and I got stuck with the purple fruit even though I don't eat purple things.
And there was lots of laughs. It was a good date&a good day.
( Even though we all got sick after riding 2 rides. )

No comments:
Post a Comment