Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thumbs up to being spontaneous

I had just gotten done working out and it was time for a shower. I was stripped down and stepping into the shower when I heard Justin Bieber's voice coming out of my cellular device. I decided to check to see who it was. A boy. A boy that is pleasant to the eye and one of my favorite friends. I throw on a towel and answer the phone. He was setting me up on a blind date with one of his pre-missionary friends. I couldn't say no to older boys, making home-made pizza's, exotic smoothies, and crazy games...so I said yes. The date was a success. Like, super fun. Not to mention most of the time was spent laughing (yes, with an occasional snort), quoting Youtube videos, and making a complete fool of myself. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment