Sunday, September 11, 2011
Maybe one day I'll have a fiery-hot love life
Sometimes I wish that there was one certain lad that striked my fancy...but there isn't...there is multiple. Well, more like multiple boys that I think are cute and are possible potential-lovers. And for now? That is okay with me because I like being a free woman and not having to stress over things that come with the package of having a boyfriend. Every once and a while I secretly wish that I did have a cute boy to hold my hand and compliment me and occasionally even kiss...but at the same time- I am content with dating lots of boys and having lots of fun. So I'm just living my life and letting it all happen the way it is supposed to. Of course, whenever my love life does decide to..well...not lack- that'll be super happy and super wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment