Sunday, September 11, 2011

I laugh way too loud, dance like a fool&say unecessary things..it's a good kind of life.


I went to the stake dance. Wait- aren't you getting a little old for those? Uhm...maybe just a little and probably yes, but no. I actually quite enjoy them. I like my friends, I like to dance, I like music, and I like boys. So it's great. Especially when there is a huge circle formed by all the people there and I go in the middle of it and make an idiot of myself by dancing a spazmodicly-ridiculous way.  Making people feel awkward watching you is a great way to make friends. Then a bunch of us peaced out to another church. We entertained ourselves by Twinkie-Roulette (I think that's what it is called...I'm actually not so sure). Anyways. You write your name on a twinkie and then put it in the middle of the road. Wait until a car drives by and hide behind trees (It'll make you feel kind of like a rebel being all secretive and stuff). Once your twinkie gets ran over, you have to eat it. Great fun, huh? You have no idea. Waiting until your Twinkie gets demolished...it's quite a rush. And when the cops come because they were getting calls that we were chucking light-bulbs at cars as they drove by? They'll get a good laugh when they hear what you were really doing. Being amused by twinkies.
Hope you had a super terrific weekend, I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment