Friday, September 9, 2011

But....

This week has been nuts&stressful-joy. But it'll get better.
School is a bit crazy...but eventually(hopefully) I'll get the hang of it. I think I like my classes, we'll see.
Cross Country is really hard...but I'm getting better... Today I placed 35 out of 46...which is actually really good for me and I am proud of it. Especially because it was uphill a lot of the way and we were competing with bigger schools. So I smiled and gave myself a pat on the back.
My shoulder is being ridiculous and falling out of place and moving around in ways that it shouldn't...it's not exactly something that makes me happy inside...but it's just life I guess.
My love life is kind of in the middle of non-existence and happening...but eventually one day I'll get it all figured out...or maybe not.
Oh, and I met the cutest stinkin boy of all times...except he is around 2 feet-ish tall and 4 years old, but I'm not kidding- he looks like a baby Justin Bieber....

Have a good weekend and drink lots of water! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment