I love the fall.
It has a special place in my heart filled with so many unforgetable memories.
I love the brisk and biting air that makes my nose turn pink.
Walking outside to an overcast sky and seeing brightly colored leaves everywhere I look.
Having an excuse for my hair not being perfect as it is tossled by the wind makes me happy.
Fall attire is the greatest of them all..boots, scarves, and sweaters.
Going for hot chocolate runs and curling up in a blanket with a good book or good friends.
I love staying in my sweats and watching the Vampire Diaries for hours at a time.
The excitement of Football games and preparing for basketball season is rejuvinating.
Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip cookies and the smell of cinnamon hit home.
Carving pumkins, haunted houses, and corn mazes....
Preparations for Halloween and Thanksgiving...
I love it all. Love love love love. Like, L-O-V-E.
No comments:
Post a Comment