- Sometimes I am cranky and angry for no apparent reason...and then about a week later, it makes perfect sense about why I was acting that way.
- I sincerely adore the feeling when I realize that my friends are true friends.
- I do not enjoy the texture of my hair after it has been dyed...it is too soft. Most people want soft and silky hair. No thanks. Not for me. I prefer more of a rough lusciousness.
- Random notes&text messages of kindness are some of my most favorite things ever and make me extremely happy.
- Every time I wear my blue panties with green and burgundy polka-dots on them, mother nature chooses to take action. Weird right? Completely. Am I joking? Not one bit. 2 years of testing it out have proven it to be correct. Should I get rid of these panties? Yeh. I probably should. Is it just a placebo? It's debatable.
- My hair became curly after I first dyed my hair in grade 8.(Or maybe it was just puberty? I'm guessing a bit of both).
- I tend to love it when my friends come over to my home randomly. Especially when it is closer to abnormal hours of the day.
- Laughing is the greatest thing ever. I do it more than socially acceptable, but I love every second of it. If you make me laugh, laugh with me, or laugh at me- we will be good pals.
- I love it when people play with my hair.
- When I think about planning a movie night with my friends I get really excited...yes, sometimes I still am 6 years old.
- I like that I get to be girly..ruffles&lace&glitter(:
- Sometimes I completely loathe my curves, other times I am grateful for them.
- I love hair product. Expensive hair product. And dreaming about buying expensive hair product.
- Sometimes I wish we didn't have to wear pants.
- I always have lipgloss or chapstick with me.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Some randomish girly facts about myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment