This weekend was absolutely fabulous. My sister, dad, and I headed out to the BYU game with some of our favorite family friends. It was a blasty blast and I loved every second of it. So so much. We got to go in the big white tent before the game and eat lots of yummy food...the fondue was my favorite. Then we got treats under our seats and creamery ice cream at half-time..and the best part? We didn't pay a cent for any of it because we have connections with awesome people that get a gold star for being incredible.
Saturday we Spent the day watching conference and Psych and then headed out to Roxberry to get smoothies..they were the best. Then I got to go meet some new friends, including Jill , she is lovely, follow her Blog. So it was a great weekend, oh, and another thing. You know when its Sunday and your traveling and you stop at a gas station? You normally don't care about how you look because you'll never see the people again? So I go in there wearing basketball shorts, my sparkly Toms, no make-up, and my hair on top of my head..and you know what? I saw the most attractive guy of my life...and I looked like that. Just my luck. But it's okay because if one day fate decides to play a part in my life and I marry him he will have already seen me in my ugliest state and we'll just live our lives. Yehhp!
No comments:
Post a Comment